Sunday, December 18, 2016

Rest In Me


   Come, rest in Me this day. Set aside this time to feel My peace surround you and receive all My love for you. Whenever you go aside with only Me, My Presence permeates your soul and My peace fills the remainder of your day.
   When you walk in My Presence, you overcome in every circumstance and your mind is not troubled. Put aside your busy-ness and commune with Me awhile.
Psalm 16:11
·         11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
·         9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

·         10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment