My children, my strength is made perfect in your weakness. When you are so weak you will submit fully to Me, that is when I can do the greatest miracles in your life.
So many of My children want this or that miracle, but they get in the way of their own blessings. I will not fix a problem that you are trying to fix yourself, you must release it to Me. It is like a journey – we are either going your way, or we are going Mine. You choose.
In 2017, I am giving many of My children the opportunity to believe me in new ways. Challenges shall present themselves in your lives that require a new level of faith, faith in a new area that you have not fully believed in before. These challenges are just that – to challenge you, not to defeat you. Do not believe the enemy’s lies that you are being destroyed, but believe Me to do all I desire to do in your life, and be blessed.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10
- 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
- 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
- 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 Corinthians 9:24
- 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.