Friday, December 30, 2016

Submit to My Strength

   My children, my strength is made perfect in your weakness. When you are so weak you will submit fully to Me, that is when I can do the greatest miracles in your life.
   So many of My children want this or that miracle, but they get in the way of their own blessings. I will not fix a problem that you are trying to fix yourself, you must release it to Me. It is like a journey – we are either going your way, or we are going Mine. You choose.
   In 2017, I am giving many of My children the opportunity to believe me in new ways. Challenges shall present themselves in your lives that require a new level of faith, faith in a new area that you have not fully believed in before. These challenges are just that – to challenge you, not to defeat you. Do not believe the enemy’s lies that you are being destroyed, but believe Me to do all I desire to do in your life, and be blessed.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10
  • 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
  • 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
  • 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Hebrews 11:1
  • 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 Corinthians 9:24
  • 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment