Thursday, December 8, 2016

True Wisdom


   So many of My Children seek wisdom in the world. You go to counselors, read books and take classes to learn what you do not need, while ignoring that which will truly give you wisdom. Why do you persist in pursuing what is worthless to you?
    There is a good deal more for you to learn about My Word, My Children. I have provided great treasures for you there, many promises, and much wisdom, if you will only partake of it.
   Seek wisdom, and live.                                                 

2 Timothy 3:16-17
  • 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
  • 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
John 15:6-7
  • 6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
  • 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Isaiah 45:2-3
  • 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
  • 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment