Saturday, December 24, 2016

Unknown Paths


   I am taking you by a path you have not known now. You will be tempted to fear, but I say to you – fear not, for I Myself will walk with you on this path, and there is nothing to fear.
   Be strong, be courageous. Do what I place before you each day to do and all shall be well.
   I am with you always. Do not fear, My precious child.                                               

Philippians 1:6
  • 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Luke 21:19
  • 19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
Matthew 28:20
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment