Sunday, December 11, 2016

Very Hard Times Coming

A friend of mine who is a very anointed and powerful intercessor, who hears very clearly from the Lord heard this last week that there was a word back in the earliest words I had released that was very important for us now, in this time. He went back through the archives and considered words, and He said the Lord kept pointing to this one, so I am releasing it again today for this reason. The Lord has spoken to me through this man more than once, so I know his gift is real and I believe he heard this from the Throne Room.

Originally Released On:

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Hard Times Lie Ahead 
Times are coming soon when your money will not buy the things you need. Indeed, much of what you need to purchase will not even be available.
I am moving some of My bride to safer zones. My judgments shall fall quickly at the appointed times and I desire she would be safe. Much of My bride is being held back by ties to this world - worldly pursuits, yes, but also jobs, houses, relationships not ordained by Me - associations I Myself did not orchestrate, which I desire you be removed from.
It is not My desire that any should perish and yet many shall for they shall refuse to run to Me and be safe. They shall refuse My gospel and all it offers one last time and perish.
Gird up your loins, My children, for hard times lie ahead. I will be with you in the hard times as I have been with you in the good. I shall walk with you through every valley and on every mountain. I love you with an everlasting love and wherever you go, there I am also.
This walk shall not be an easy one for many but I shall provide for My own in these times.
All that has been foretold shall come to pass soon. Many shall indeed come to know Me as Lord, but many more shall perish. You will see My judgments falling soon on whole households. Those who refuse Me shall indeed be judged.
I shall judge individuals, families, churches and nations. No one shall escape My judgment.
Are you ready?

Philippians 4:19
·         19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
2 Peter 3:9
·         9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Matthew 28:19-20
·         19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

·         20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment