Friday, December 9, 2016

Weapons Against You


   New assignments have been issued today against you. They are also against your family, and your calling. I implore you now to come against these assignments that they do not delay what I desire to bless you with.
   I have told you in My Word that no weapon against you shall prosper, but if you do not speak My Word out, it is of little good to you.
   If you desire that no weapon against you would prosper, then wield My Word like the sword it is against the enemy. If you allow the weapons against your life to stand, then they stand.                                            

1 Peter 5:8
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Isaiah 54:17
  • 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Ephesians 6:11
  • 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.


No comments:

Post a Comment