You must prepare for what is coming, My people, but not in the ways you believe. You must prepare by strengthening yourself. You are not a strong people, accustomed to war. You are not accustomed to battles of any kind. You have become a lazy and slothful people, content to hear light messages and put forth no effort. You are content with nothing changing in your life, and in your heart, but I am not content with this.
The events that are coming will change everything around you, and they will change you as well. You will choose in this time whether you will walk as a sheep or a goat. When I come to judge the world, your choices will be obvious and you will receive the reward of the way you yourself have chosen.
If you remain as you are, lazy and slothful, your human appetites will lead your choices, but if you allow Me to sanctify you and to lead you on paths you would not have chosen for yourself, you can be led by My Spirit in these times.
You are living in the time of the end. Those who do not know Me think there is much time left in the world, but those who know Me know this is not so. If you make your plans according to earthly pursuits, you will come to a very bad end. If you make your plans according to how I lead you and what I am telling you now, your reward in heaven will be very great.
The choice is yours.
Choose wisely, for you will have an eternity with the reward you are choosing.
- 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
- 21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
- 22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
- 23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
2 Peter 2:19-21
- 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
- 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
- 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
1 Corinthians 6:8-10
- 8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
- 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
- 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
- 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
- 34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: