I have told you I will turn your mourning into dancing, and this is true, but the horrors that are coming will turn your dancing into mourning.
For those of you who have enjoyed much pleasure and sought wealth and worldly pursuits in the time you have been given, this sorrow will be very great. Those you love shall be taken before your very eyes and you will grieve much.
Because you have not followed Me, nor paid heed to My ways, because you have not given credence to My Holy Word, your grief shall not be assuaged. You will grieve without hope, for you have no reward to look forward to after the world is through.
There is still time to lay aside your worldly pleasures and pursuits and pursue Me instead. There is yet time to give your hearts to Me and make Me first in all you do. That time will soon be gone forever, and no more time will be given you.
It is you who choose.
- 11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;
- 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
1 John 2:15-17
- 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
- 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
- 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
1 Thessalonians 4:13
- 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.