My Remnant in the earth is very small. I desire I would have a great remnant, but it is not so. Those who truly walk with Me, who truly sacrifice for Me, who truly put Me first in all things, are very small in number.
Many believe they are part of My Remnant that are not part. They shall not be protected in what is coming because they do not truly know Me. They make no time for Me, they make no sacrifices to serve Me, they do not put Me first in their lives.
In what is coming, those who think they are Mine will expect many concessions that will not appear, for I do not know them.
Oh My children, be sure of your heart, be sure of your walk. Make time for Me now, for later will be too late for you if you do not.
Walk in wisdom now, and be glad later.
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
- 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
- 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
- 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
- 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
- 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
- 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
- 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.