I am answering some of My children’s prayers in this time very progressively. Some of you who have been faithful, who have been careful to honor My Great Name, who have walked with Me in spite of negative circumstances and persecution.
In this time you will see the answers begin to come, a little at a time. Be encouraged, My children, for I see where you are. I know what needs you have and the desires of your heart. I have not forgotten the many prayers you have prayed.
Those who are not careful to walk in My ways, I shall forget. Those who claim My Name and do not honor Me, I shall ignore in times to come. They want My protection, they want My provision, but they want none of Me.
- 1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
- 2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
- 3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
- 4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
- 5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
- 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
- 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
- 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
- 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.