You are entering a season like none other because you live in a time like no other – the time of the end. All that has been foretold in scripture shall now take place. You shall marvel as you see each jot and tittle happen just as it was foretold thousands of years ago.
Make no mistake, My people, you are not waiting for a time in the future now, the time is now. The time when all of Revelations as foretold by my prophet John will happen in the earth. A time when much tribulation shall take place, much fury from the enemy, and much trouble.
This will not be an easy time, but it is a good time, for it precedes the end of evil in the earth around you. Soon, you will walk the streets of gold I have prepared for you in heaven. You will see your rewards here and forever will you share fellowship with all those who have gone before you.
The end is near, the harvest is white. Be about the business of My Kingdom in the earth, for you are coming home.
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
- 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
- 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
- 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
- 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.