You have felt Me drawing you nearer. You have felt My call to come into My Presence, to spend time in My Word.
Now is the time to strengthen your spirit, to build your faith. The more time you spend with Me, the more you understand how to believe, the more you understand how My Kingdom works.
I explained to My disciples how faith works, and they understood as they spent time with Me each day. It is the same with you, who are also My disciples.
Oh My children, do not wait until it is too late to learn what you must know for these times.
Around you now all seems well, but it is not well. Underneath what you see, war is brewing and will soon break out. A terrible war is coming, such as you have never known. Men will spew hatred through bombs and blasts and the damage cannot be undone. You cannot face famine and loss like what is in your future without faith in Me.
Get understanding, build your faith while there is yet time. Those who do not know Me in this way will perish quickly in that time.
- 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- 7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.