Monday, March 27, 2017

A Time both Great and Terrible


I am leading My people to a higher spiritual level in Me than ever before. In this level, those of My people who are truly seeking to know Me better at any cost will be given access to see some of what is coming to the earth. There will be no doubt what you have seen when you are granted access, My children. You will know these visions are from Me.
What is coming is both great and terrible. Great, because I will exalt My servants in the earth as I show many wonderful signs and miracles through them; as I speak My Words through them to help unbelievers believe.
Terrible, because persecution will arise as never before, for your adversary the devil knows he has but little time to secure more souls for his kingdom. The persecution shall be as terrible as the miracles are great, and My servants shall be killed in terrible ways.
Do not fear, My people, in spite of what you see, for I am able to deliver you speedily into My Kingdom when this happens. Stand boldly and proclaim My Words, allow My power to flow through you, that all scripture may be fulfilled, and you shall come quickly home to Me.
Be bold, and very courageous as you take the land of the enemy for My Kingdom.

John 14:12-14
  • 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
  • 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
  • 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Revelation 12:12
  • 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Joshua 1:9
  • 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


No comments:

Post a Comment