This is a time of letting go.
I am preparing My people for what is approaching. I am preparing you to function at a higher level in My Kingdom. I am preparing you for ultimate use for My glory.
Some of this preparation may be unpleasant, but bear with Me, My children – hold on and calm your hearts, for this shall have a good ending.
You (who cooperate in the preparation) shall walk in My glory that allow Me to prepare you now for My use. You shall see My power displayed in the earth, you shall see greater miracles than ever before because you believed, because you stood strong, because you refused to let go, to give up, to go on without Me.
Hold on, children, in this time of preparation, for I am preparing you for something so glorious your minds cannot comprehend it.
I am preparing you for the ultimate showdown between good and evil and you have been chosen to play an important role.
I have called you for such a time as this, and I am now preparing you for the greatest work you will ever do for Me. Do not let your hearts grow faint. I am with you.
- 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
- 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
- 46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
- 47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
- 2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
- 3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
- 4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.