Judgment has begun in My House. I have told you you shall know them by their fruits. I will now begin revealing what those fruits are.
For some of My children, you have done very well. You have been kind and generous, you have been in My Word often, you have prayed much. Your fruit will be revealed to be the good fruit it is.
For some, you have spoken falsely in My Great Name. You have been unkind and withheld from Me and others what you should have given to bless. You have neglected time with Me and in My Word. Your fruit will be revealed to be the false and rotten fruit that it is.
There is no more time for playing, My children, for the end is at hand. I will come to take My own home quickly, like a thief in the night. There will be no time for repenting in those last seconds, for you will not know when it shall be. You must walk with Me daily. You must endure what is coming, remaining faithful to Me, and working now while it is yet day.
Do not be deceived, I shall not be mocked. What you have sown, you shall now reap, for good or ill.
- 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
- 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
1 Peter 4:17-18
- 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
- 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
- 1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
- 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
- 19 Great in counsel, and mighty in work: for thine eyes are open upon all the ways of the sons of men: to give every one according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings:
- 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
- 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.