You have asked Me to guide you, to show you the way you should go. You have many choices before you, yet only one is My way for you.
You will now begin to feel My wisdom rising up in you, guiding you the way I am leading. With it you shall have My peace. Follow it.
Walk in the ways of wisdom, and do not depart from it. The paths of wisdom will always lead you to Me.
- 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
- 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- 7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- 8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
- 13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
- 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
- 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.