You have been grossly judged and undervalued, but I Myself will now reveal to those who judged wrongly your true value in Me. Some wrongs in your life will now be made right and My hand is heavy upon those who have misused you.
For too long, the enemy has taken advantage of My kind-hearted ones. You have given and given and some have only taken from you, uncaringly.
Know, My child, that I Myself will repay you when you walk in My ways and you are done wrong.
- 40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
- 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.
- 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
- 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
- 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.