Monday, March 13, 2017

What Means Most to Me


There are end time assignments being given to My children that are not what they expected. Some I will ask to do incredible things, and to do them without fear, or concern for their earthly lives.
My children, many souls hang in the balance in this hour. I can save them, but you must tell them. Many hearts, so hardened by time and life on earth, remain turned away from Me, and these souls shall not enter heaven if they remain so.
For this reason, I will ask My people to accept these assignments, that more souls may enter My Kingdom before the end comes and the books are closed. Once the books are closed, there will be no more hope.
You have asked Me for much, and you have asked for the souls of your people. I am now asking you – will you do this for Me? Will you accept your assignment for My Glory? Will you give of what means most to you, as I have given what means most to Me?
Matthew 9:37-38
  • 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
  • 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

2 Corinthians 4:4
  • 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 3:16
  • 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


No comments:

Post a Comment