America, you have flaunted your wicked ways and your abominations among all the nations. I shall publish your shame among them when I judge you. As you have led other nations astray, so shall I also lead you astray in your deceptions. You shall have a hand in your own destruction.
I will lead your leaders astray and they shall believe a lie. This lie will be an open door for your enemies to enter and bring much destruction to your people. You have polluted this land with your whoredoms and your sin is a stench in My nostrils.
With a mighty breath shall I destroy you and burn you with fire. In one hour shall your destruction come. All your might, all your power, all your glory that I gave you, will be taken from you and what is left of your people will hunt in your streets for food for their little ones.
You have turned from Me and rejected My ways. You have filled yourself with abominations in My sight. You rejoice in your wickedness, and you shall now be filled with it.
- 17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
- 18 Therefore hear, ye nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them.
- 19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
- 17 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.
- 18 And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them:
- 19 Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the Lord, which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the Lord.
- 3 (b) Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
- 13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.