The battle has shifted, My children. You are at war and the war has intensified. The battle for your souls is very strong and you must choose which side you are on. When you choose sin, you choose Satan’s side and you will be given over to that side.
In this time, whichever you carry more of – light or darkness – will increase. If you have much sin, it will fight for mastery of you. If you have much of My Spirit, good will fight for mastery of you. Every choice you make counts for one side or the other, therefore choose wisely for your choices make the decision of whose side you fight on.
Do not say you fight on My side and then choose to sin each day, for Satan will be given power over you if you do this. I have told you the lines were being drawn. It is you who draws the line.
Choose wisely. Life or death is in each choice.
- 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
1 Corinthians 10:13
- 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
- 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.