I have told you the heavens will be shaken in this time as well as the earth. Have you contemplated the meaning of My statement, My people? When I shake the heavens, the earth will no longer enjoy the same benefits as before, many changes will occur. When I shake the earth, you know what to expect. Do you know what to expect when I shake the heavens? The heavens have not been shaken before.
I speak this to warn you that unexpected changes will occur in these times, changes no one is prepared for, nor can you be. Those who understand what is happening, that what is happening is from Me, that I have foretold you in My Word this will happen, can remain calm, knowing I will protect them and provide for them, but others cannot.
When I shake the heavens, the world around you will panic, they will not know where to hide. The peace you have in Me will be a witness to them that there is something more.
Do not be afraid, but be strong and very courageous when these changes happen, and I will reward you.
- 13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
- 16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
- 6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
- 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- 3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
- 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.