Sunday, May 21, 2017

Destruction is Unleashed


   I have told you the work of My Kingdom is to bring in this final harvest of souls.  You may find these souls on the pews at your local church, or singing in the choir. They are in your men’s clubs and women’s clubs, performing good works. Some may speak My Name, but have no belief in Me.
   Lost souls are all around you, My children, not just where you think they are. They themselves may believe they are not lost, but read My Word and the distinction will become clear to you.
    All is not as it appears to be, and time is very short now, for wicked men plot in ways that will bring destruction like nothing ever seen before on the earth, and many thousands of souls will be lost in one day as their plot unfolds.
   Do the work now, My children, for though the world around you appears normal, it is anything but, and behind the scenes, destruction has been unleashed. Soon, fire will rage through your cities, bombs will fall, and your world will never be the same again.
Matthew 7:21-23
  • 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 5:16
  • 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Ephesians 2:10
  • 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
James 4:17
  • 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment