Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Find Your Comfort in Me


   My children, many of you have entangled yourselves in relationships which are hindering your anointing. I am moving on hearts now to remove you to a place where you may be fully utilized in My Kingdom purposes.
   Be aware, many will not understand, or will misunderstand and judge you for this, but do not regard the opinions of man if you know I have spoken to you to go, for I desire your reward would be very great.
   My children in the earth often seek out situations (I saw He meant through relationships) of comfort I would not have them in. If they would seek Me more fully, they would find these comforts are unnecessary as I created you to find your comfort in Me.
   Walk in much love as I lead you; take great steps of compassion and mercy, for these are the days when you will see many of your loved ones for the last time as I begin to bring My children home before The Great War.
   Seek to serve others and be after their well-being before your own. If you will do this, I will provide abundantly for you even when those around you have little, or nothing. Serve others as I have served you.

Proverbs 3:5-7

  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Matthew 7:12

  • 12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Matthew 25:40

  • 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment