Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Go Forth

   You have wondered how you will traverse this journey. You wonder if you have the strength, the courage, the wherewithal to do what you will need to do. I tell you now that you will, for I am with you, and I am in you, and I am the source of all strength.

   You wonder if you will have provision. Recall the other times I have provided for you in abundance, and know that I will now as well. Recall all the times I have stopped the gaps for you, that I have made what you had enough, that I have sent help to you, and you will know that you will.
   I have spoken to others to assist you and they are. Some will not obey Me, and woe to those who do not obey My instruction to help a brother or sister in need, for they themselves will know need. They will call and no answer shall be sent for them, for they answered not in this time.
   I am the source of all provision and my arm is not too short. I am able to provide for you. I am able to feed you even by my angels hands if need be. I am able. I am able to shelter you, for I am your refuge and the source of all provision of every kind.
   Go forth as I have called you. Go forth in faith, for I am sending you.
   Stand firm in your faith, for I am faithful to My own.

Proverbs 21:13
13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Proverbs 1:23-28
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 25:35-40
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


No comments:

Post a Comment