Saturday, May 6, 2017

How Will You Answer?


   Now is the season I am calling you to Rise Up, My people. I am calling you to get up and do the work of My Kingdom you have long known you are called to do.
   For too long, My people have remained complacent when I am leading them into battle. For too long, you have remained complacent when I am calling you into prayer. For too long, you have remained complacent when I am calling you to preach and prophesy to My people.
   There are millions of souls who have yet to hear of Me and many will not be touched if you remain complacent. Do you have an answer for Me when you stand at judgment for why you did not obey Me in this? For no answer will be acceptable in that day, as I have empowered you, I have anointed you, and I have called you. I provide as you go to the place where I have sent you.
   How will you answer for yourself if you stay in disobedience to My calling?

Isaiah 65:12
  • 12 Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:4
  • 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Jeremiah 35:17
  • 17 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered.

Matthew 7:21-23
  • 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 14:16-24
  • 16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
  • 17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
  • 18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
  • 19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
  • 20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
  • 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
  • 22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
  • 23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
  • 24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment