Monday, May 22, 2017

My People Will Walk in Destruction


   My children, you have wondered how to navigate the destruction that is coming. I tell you it is not possible in your own strength, but you shall be well able to navigate it in Mine.
   If you will draw nearer to Me in the secret place where we meet, if you will spend more time in My Presence, and in My Word, I will guide you. As you spend more and more time with Me, you begin to hear Me whispering into your spirit. You will hear Me guiding you. This guidance is how you navigate what is coming. My voice is how you will walk in that time. My guidance is how you will survive.
   My people will walk for a time in the destruction, to guide those who are lost to Me. The work of My Kingdom will be all but abandoned when these things happen, and many souls will seek to know Me then. Only those who do know Me can guide them. But fear not, for you shall not dwell amongst destruction for long, your home is here with Me.
Psalm 23
  • 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
  • 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
  • 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
  • 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
  • 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  • 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment