Sin is waiting for you, My people. Sin is crouching at your door waiting to tempt you. The enemy has set snares for you and desires to see the traps snap shut on you.
Any sin you participate in now will have a stronger effect than before. The snares are harder, the jaws are stronger and you will have to fight more intensely than ever before to escape if you give in, even once. This is part of the end of days and the increase of darkness in your hearts.
My people, I desire you would be very diligent now, and that you would encourage one another and lift one another in prayer that you may resist every sin and stand strong against the enemy of your souls. Those who do resist, who walk in purity and holiness will be beyond blessed – you will be protected from the enemy’s traps, and My miracle working power will flow through your hands – many signs and wonders will follow you if you will do this.
I cannot pour out My Spirit in filthy vessels, therefore, purify yourselves and resist the temptations being offered you.
- 11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
- 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
- 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
- 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
- 15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
- 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
· 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
· 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
· 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
· 36 And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
2 Timothy 2:19-21
· 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
· 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonor.
· 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
New Wave of Attacks by the Spirit of Jezebel, What You Need to Know Now: https://youtu.be/wKJbHftaa4w