Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Be Very Diligent


   As I move you into your callings, be very diligent to keep Me first in all you do. The enemy will bring distractions to try to take your focus off Me, do not let him succeed. I must be first for you to walk in all I have for you.

   I have promised you many things and I am well able to fulfill them all, that you may know great joy, but you must keep Me first.

   Be vigilant against the enemy. Do not let him find a way into your life or your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 10:5
  • 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Exodus 20:3-5
  • 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
  • 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
  • 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
1 Peter 5:8-10
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
  • 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment