Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Compensating


   I am compensating My people now for all you have lost for My Name’s sake.

   For those of you who have left home and family, careers, and things dear to you in order to serve Me, I am restoring greater than you had before.

   I know your battle has been hard. I know you still carry grief in your soul. Your faithfulness to Me shall be rewarded.

   My people shall never be ashamed who trust in Me.

   Watch now as I restore to you those things you have released in order to serve Me.  

Job 42:10
  • 10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.
Mark 10:29-31
  • 29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
  • 30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
  • 31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

No comments:

Post a Comment