Wednesday, September 13, 2017

One Thing

   If you will busy yourself with the work of My Kingdom, and learning of My ways, the problems of your present world will matter less in your life.

   If you will witness to those around you, learn of My Word, and spend your hours praying for others, you will spend less time thinking of yourself. This is what I desire from My children.

   When you are in My Word (I saw that He meant reading or listening or studying it), you are near to Me, for I and My Word are the same. When you witness to others about Me, you bring Me great glory. When you are praying for others, you are spending your time in the desire of My heart, for My heart is that none would perish, but all would surrender their lives to Me.

   My children, you are troubled about many things, but you should only be concerned about one, and that is to love Me, to know Me, and to redeem the time while you can.

Matthew 6:33-34
  • 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
  • 34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
1 Peter 3:15
  • 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Colossians 4:5-6
  • Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
  • Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
2 Peter 3:8-10
  • But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
  • The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
  • 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Luke 10:40-42
  • 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
  • 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
  • 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Ephesians 5:15-17
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.


No comments:

Post a Comment