Friday, November 24, 2017

You will be Unafraid



   As people and things in your world begin shifting, and you begin feeling the changes, all will feel uncertain to you. My people are not accustomed to constant change and chaos is uncomfortable to you.

   Indeed, I did not create man to enjoy chaos. You are more at ease in routine.

   I have told you to fix your focus upon Me as the shiftings are taking place. If you will fix your gaze upon Me, and focus on My love for you, nothing will shake you. If you will trust Me, no matter how the pieces of your life land, you will be unafraid.
 
   If you focus only on Me, My child, I will always carry you safely to shore, and the raging waves will seem like nothing. You will find I am faithful.

   I love you, and I will carry you always.

Isaiah 26:3
  • Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27
  • 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Psalm 46:2-3
  • Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
  • Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Deuteronomy 7:9
  • Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Psalm 86:15
  • 15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Zephaniah 3:17
  • 17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Psalm 93:4
  • The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment