Thursday, June 28, 2018

Remember to Praise Me


   As we walk along this rocky road together, remember to praise Me. Praise Me at all times, for all things as I work every aspect out for your benefit and the benefit of all who love Me who are called according to My purpose.

   Kingdom work is your priority now, not earthly concerns. Each day, thousands and thousands of souls perish without ever knowing Me. I desire this would not be so. I desire you would spread My Gospel through every avenue to all peoples that all would have the chance to receive Me. I desire to save them.

   As we walk along this rocky road together, remember to praise Me for all the many ways I will use you to help and touch others on their way. Praise Me for the many souls you will help lead into My Kingdom, for your rewards shall be very great.

Romans 8:28
  • 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
  • 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Mark 16:15
  • 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Luke 12:29-31
  • 29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
  • 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
  • 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.


No comments:

Post a Comment