This is the lull in the storm.
Whenever a storm rages there is a lull, and then it intensifies. My children are being prepared for the intensification of the storm that is coming.
When this storm appears on your horizon, it will be bigger than anything you have seen before. Large, dark and terrifying. The storm shall overtake you very quickly and only those prepared in Me will know how to survive it. Only they will survive to see the end of this storm.
Pray, My children. Pray to be ready, for the storm quickly approaches.
- 25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
- 26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
- 29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.
- 7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
- 114 Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
- 1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.