The gospel is about to be taken away – store up, store up, store up! The Age of Grace is ending and now the end shall come. Store up My Word for soon, and very soon, you shall have it no more.
NOTE: I felt strongly He meant to store the Word in any format that you enjoy: books, recordings, videos – however you usually enjoy the Word of God.
A new leader is coming who hates My Word and he will seek to remove it from the earth. He shall succeed in removing it from many places. I tell you now that you can store it up
Many of My children are asleep and do not know the lateness of the hour. When My Word is taken away, they will not be ready and the enemy will quickly devour them.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
- 1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
- 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
- 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
- 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
- 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
- 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
- 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
- 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
- 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
- 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.