Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I Will Guide You


   For those of My people doing My work in the hard times coming, know that I will secrete you. I will lead you to safe places at different times to keep you protected, that you may witness to more souls about Me.

   In what is coming, the price for speaking of Me will be death. Many will go silent at this time, fearing to speak My Holy Name. I do not take pleasure in these. Those who are bold and witness unafraid shall be under My mighty protection.

   For those doing My work in the time coming, I will guide you, I will hide you, I will protect you from all harm until time for you to come home to Me.

Psalm 27:5
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 31:3
For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Matthew 10:33
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 24:8-10
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment