Thursday, October 4, 2018

Cleansing


   I desire a cleansing in My Bride now. 

   Begin to eschew evil. Set yourselves apart from the evil of the world for My purposes. Prepare yourselves for your bridegroom.

   Do not go along with the world’s superficiality but seriously seek the deeper things of me. Time will not continue much longer and you must make yourselves ready by knowing Me, by following in My Footsteps and imitating Me as I walked on the earth. In reaching out, in speaking My Words, in intense learning as My Disciples did when they followed Me.

   Those who know Me, who know My Word, who understand My Ways and how I provide for My own will not be terrified by what is coming and how I provide for them.

   They will not love their lives unto death.

Ephesians 5:1-2
  • 1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
  • And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Revelation 12:10-11
  • 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
  • 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 2:10
  • 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment