I saw a vision in my spirit of a man walking in the end times. Jesus was watching him and calling out to him, but the man was walking away from the Lord. Jesus eyes filled with tears as the man, who believed the Lord would not take care of him in that time, went completely astray from the Lord. He gave up and walked in the opposite direction and was miles away until I could not see him any more. He never even looked back at the Lord.
My Precious Children, so many traps have been set for you for the times to come. So many snares have been set to separate you from Me, to take away your crown. The Evil One will stop at nothing to win your soul.
I always have a way to take care of My Children in trying times, but many of My Children do not know how to receive My Blessings. Many of My Children do not know Me as their provider and in fear they will go astray from Me in that time.
I desire you would have understanding and not love your life unto death. Those who love their lives will lose them, for they will be easily manipulated. Those who love Me will understand they are coming to their eternal lives and will not fear what man can do to them.
When this time comes, fear not. Preach My Gospel and look up, for your redemption draweth near and you will have eternal joy here with Me.
- 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
- 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
- 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
- 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
- 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
- 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
- 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
- 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
- 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
- 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.