If My Children will spend more time knowing Me now, they will not suffer as much in times to come.
Those who know Me, understand from My Holy Word know how I will respond (in each situation). They know how I provide (how I have provided for those in My Word, I will provide for you). They know what I expect (of each person, no matter what time they live in).
Those who know Me and obey, those who know Me and show mercy to others, will not be left (for long) in what is coming. They will be with Me.
Know Me. Know My Word. Obey My Word and all will be well.
2 Thessalonians 1:7-8
- 7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
- 8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
- 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
- 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- 23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
- 24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
- 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
- 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- 3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.