Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Attacks from Every Side


    My Children are being attacked on every side. The enemy knows his time is short, My Children, and he seeks to dissuade you from your path, to discourage you and leave you weary. He desires to provoke you through others to cause you to discredit your witness for me by becoming angry or striking back at those who attack you.

   Do not fear the small, insignificant attacks of your enemy. Only pity the ones being used, for they shall pay a great price. I am never mocked, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap and I watch over My Word to perform it. Know that vengeance is indeed Mine and I repay in far more serious consequences than you are able to. I do not take lightly attacks and slanders against My Children.

   Rest, My Children, for your Father sees what is happening and I never sleep nor slumber. I will repay for you and you will see it.

Ephesians 6:16
  • 16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Galatians 6:7-8
  • 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
  • 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Job 4:8
  • 8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Proverbs 5:22
  • 22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

Romans 12:19
  • 19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Psalm 121:2-5
  • 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
  • 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
  • 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
  • 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

Luke 10:19
  • 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.



No comments:

Post a Comment