Saturday, January 19, 2019

Shut Down


I had posted on the JPH Facebook page maybe 20 minutes earlier (today) about a strong urgency in my spirit that came unbidden yesterday around mid-afternoon where I suddenly felt “Something is WRONG! Something is WRONG!”  I checked everything in my immediate domain and could find nothing wrong, so I felt it must be something on a larger scale. I did not post about it, because I was hoping to get some detail from the Lord. I prayed and asked for details several times, and again this morning. As I continued to pray and ask for more details, I began to get this word. Apparently something much larger than just our government is going to be shut down.

I heard in my spirit Shut down! Shut Down! Shut Down! I am shutting this nation down!

I thought that was a strange thing to hear since our government is at the moment in its 29th day of the longest government shutdown in our history. About 800,000 Federal Employees have been without pay for a month and are in dire straits and there is no end in sight. The Lord did not give me any idea of how He would shut the nation down, or when, but this message came up in my spirit so urgently that I am not waiting for Monday to post it.

   Pray! Declare the protection of the three Hebrew men who came out of the fire, declare the protection My Servant Daniel had, declare the protection Moses and the Israelites had, for I will make a way for you where there is no way. I AM Jehovah!

   Rest in Me, and pray, My Children – PRAY, for the time upon you is like no other!  

NOTE: I feel very strongly in my spirit this is what He is saying to pray – pray in the Spirit if you have the gift of tongues, pray in your own language if you do not. God hears no matter what language you pray in. Pray for our President, for the government (I have been praying for a Spirit of Cooperation to cover them), pray for the lost, pray for your loved ones, pray for your own protection.

Romans 8:26
  • 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Ephesians 6:12
  • 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Daniel 2:20-22
  • 20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
  • 21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
  • 22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.

Psalm 145:18
  • 18 The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment