Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dreams and Visions


   I am raising up a people who will inform My People in these end times of what is coming. I will show them in dreams and visions what is coming that My People may be warned, that souls may be saved.

   Be aware of your dreams, My People, and do not discount your visions, for I am sending messages through My People, the prophets, and sons and daughters to prepare you for the end of all things. I have told you this day was coming.

   Your enemy has released new attacks to defile the lands of all nations. New evils that will appeal to the flesh of the wicked. They will not see the harm in indulging, but there is great harm and they will learn too late.

   Keep yourselves pure from defilements, My Children. Walk in My Ways and cling to My Holy Word while you have it with you, for My enemy seeks to eradicate it from the earth and many nations shall ban it before the end comes. Hold to it in your hearts.

   All dreams and visions are not from Me – you must consider the fruit of those who dream and see.

   Pay attention to your dreams. Pay attention to your visions and those of others. I am sending you warnings. I am sending you messages of what is to come. 

Joel 2:28-32
  • 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
  • 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
  • 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
  • 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.
  • 32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Matthew 15:11

  • 11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment