Friday, March 22, 2019

Sacrifice and Mercy


   My Children, I am very merciful and longsuffering, but in that day, that end time day, I will show no mercy to those who have refused My Mercy.

   My Sacrifice was very great and it satisfied completely the debt against it, but those who refuse My Mercy will owe a debt they cannot pay and they will not see My Mercy, but My Judgment in that day.

   There are those who believe a loving God would not pronounce judgment on those who refuse Me, but they are wrong. I am a righteous God and I grant grace and mercy to all who will believe in Me, but I also pronounce judgment on those who refuse My Sacrifice. Do not be deceived, for your eternal abode will be determined by how you believe.

   I have told you I will save those who are being interceded for in this time. Pray for those you love who do not know Me. Pray and I will work in their hearts. Believe Me for I am well able to save them and I alone know what will make them believe.

   Pray for all those who do not know Me, that I may save them in the little time that is left for their fate shall be dim and they will be without hope if they do not find Me in time. 

Isaiah 59:1-2
  • 1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
  • 2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

John 3:16-19
  • 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
  • 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
  • 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
  • 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 Timothy 1:15-17
  • 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
  • 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
  • 17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

2 Corinthians 5:10
  • 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2 Peter 2:2-9
  • 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
  • 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
  • 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
  • 5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
  • 6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
  • 7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
  • 8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)
  • 9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:


No comments:

Post a Comment