Monday, April 22, 2019

The Aged


   My Children, prepare your hearts as I am accelerating the calling Home of many of my aged servants who have completed their works for Me. It is not My Desire that they see the evils to come and I am calling them Home in various ways, but many of them quickly, for the time is upon you.

   You are entering a time of trouble like nothing the world has ever seen. It is not My Desire that My Devoted Ones see these evils, for they are reserved for those who refuse My Refining. Submit (to Me), that you may come Home quickly. 

Isaiah 57:1-2
  • 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
  • 2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

Zechariah 13:9
  • 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment