Today’s word is the text version of the warning word I came across last week that has to my knowledge, never been published and that I talked about in last week’s podcast. Below is what He spoke to me on that day.
Tell My People. Prepare My People to face slanderous attacks on their characters as well as on their faith.
Tell them I will be with them and help them fight these battles and to live their lives in a way that is above reproach. Live their lives above reproach, especially then, because souls depend on it.
Souls depend on their credibility as my witnesses – witnesses to My Gospel in the earth.
I discuss this word in more depth in last week’s podcast, here:
- 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
- 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
- 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
- 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
- 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
- 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
- 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
- 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
- 46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
- 6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
- 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.