Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Faith


   Search your hearts as you look to the future. What do you see there? Is your heart filled with faith or with fear?

   You know you need faith to walk through what is coming in the earth.

   You say I am your God. Why do you struggle so to believe that I love you? That I will provide for you in this time? Have I failed you at any time?

   I desire you would walk in confidence – in faith in My love and My provision for you, for they are both true.

Hebrews 11:6
  • 6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

2 Timothy 1:7
  • 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Matthew 8:26
  • 26 And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.



No comments:

Post a Comment