Monday, May 6, 2019

Increase in Attacks


   My Children, the enemy of your souls is increasing his attacks on you at this time. You must be on guard at all times, and learn to discern what is and is not of Me.

   As these attacks increase, spiritual attacks will also increase. Your enemy is sending out assignments now that span many months in your time. Some will be direct attacks.

NOTE: When He said ‘direct attacks,’ I saw in the spirit the enemy is actually sending demonic spirits directly to confront and try to terrify God’s Children.

   You must prepare yourselves for what you will see in this time. You must prepare for these attacks. Prepare by being in My Holy Word, for in it are the weapons I have left you.

   The enemy of your souls will be more and more relentless from this time until the end. Prepare, that you may be victorious in these battles. Prepare well, My Children. 

John 10:10
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

Luke 10:19
  • 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

James 4:7
  • 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

Psalm 3:1-7
  • 1 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
  • 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
  • 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
  • 4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
  • 5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the Lord sustained me.
  • 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
  • 7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.



No comments:

Post a Comment