Thursday, June 20, 2019

Fight Your Flesh


   My Children, everything in you will fight standing still, but you must learn as sometimes it will be the difference in your life or  death (in the spirit, I saw plagues, attacks of the enemy, traps set by men to take your life).

   You must fight your flesh and learn to walk by faith alone.  You must learn to stand in peace and trust Me that I have a plan to do you good. You must erase from your mind the thought that you know what is the best thing to do in each situation, for you cannot see what is ahead for you as I can. You do not know the dangers as I do.

   Submit to My leading. Learn to discern My Voice and walk in My ways.

Philippians 4:11-13
  • 11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
  • 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Corinthians 5:7 
  • (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

Galatians 5:15-17
  • 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
  • 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
  • 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Psalm 119:105
  • 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.



No comments:

Post a Comment