Many of My Children grow impatient for the end of all things, that they may return home to Me. Be careful what you ask for, My Children, as the end brings with it a time like none other before it. A time devoid of peace, devoid of comfort, devoid of any joy other than the joy of your salvation.
As the end grows nearer and nearer, men will pray for death. They will pray for death because of so much evil on the earth, so much lack, so much suffering and death.
Do not pray for this suffering to be hastened, My Children, for this will bring regret.
- 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
- 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
- 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
- 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
- 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
- 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?