Thursday, July 11, 2019

Distractions and Entertainment


    My children, so many souls walk every day in darkness. They have no knowledge of Me. They scoff at My warnings through My prophets.

   There is a day coming soon when many of them will be taken in their sin, never to know Me. Pray for these lost souls for it is My desire they would know Me. It is not My desire they would perish, but come to the knowledge of the truth and enjoy everlasting life.

   Your world is filled with many distractions and much entertainment. The enemy has set up many rivals for your time with Me. He has set many deceptions to lure away the unsuspecting and the unsaved. My heart grieves for the misery in their future. I desire My children would intercede for these lost souls and witness to those around you, so I may save them.

   Time is very short now, My children. Already the sorrows are upon you. Do not waste the time you have left to do good in the earth. Touch those you can.  Show kindness everywhere. Give to those around you. Let them see My great love in you, for this will draw them to Me.

   Watch and pray for My return.

Isaiah 42:16
  • 16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

John 3:19
  • 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

1 Corinthians 10:13
  • 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Matthew 21:22
  • 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Matthew 24:6-10
  • And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
  • For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
  • All these are the beginning of sorrows.
  • Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
  • 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment