Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Follow Me


   I am leading you into your purpose, but you fear what I will ask you to do.

   My children, do you not know there is nothing to fear in walking with Me? It is I who give you the desires of your hearts, and I will give you the desire to do as I have called you.

   Yield your dreams to Me and I will replace them with My dreams for your life. My thoughts are higher than your earthly ones and My way will bring great happiness as well as great reward. Allow Me to work My purposes in your life by submitting to Me when I lead you.

   You will feel My leading in your spirit from time to time and all you need to do is follow as I am leading. If I lead you to move, move. If I lead you to study, then study. As you follow each leading, I will take you into all I have called you to do and you will know great peace. You will know a peace nothing on earth can ever give you.

   Lay down your worldly dreams. I know what will truly make you happy. Take up your cross and follow Me.

Matthew 16:24-27
·       24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
·       25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
·       26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
·       27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Isaiah 30:21-23

·       21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
·       22 Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence.
·       23 Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.

Psalm 37:3-5 

·       Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
·       Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
·       Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

(Sorry for the formatting inconsistencies - whenever you copy from Word and paste into Blogger, it changes your formatting and does whatever it wants to with it. When I tried to correct it,  it looked worse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment